Wednesday, June 17, 2009

B-day Tablecloth

I bought this little quilt top in Holdrege at Quilter's Delight. The fabric was the Shop Hop's 10th anniversary. I kind of like to finish other peoples projects so this topper was perfect for me. We are keeping it because it matches our other B-day quilty things (banner and table runner) and it's perfect colors for either boy or girl and around here we have both. I like the idea of having set B-day decorations and it's easier than going out and buying paper everything. I think I'm going to pick up a bit more of this fabric at work and do a few hot pads and cover a can or two to use as decorations or vases. I also thought about candle holders or line a basket to hold napkins. Sara's B-day is next week so it will be fun getting it all done before her party.

No comments: