Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Camp

I delivered Sara to camp on monday. She is the only trip I have to make there this year. Josh went last week but he drove himself, it's nice that he drives but it's sad I didn't get to tuck him in like I usually do. Sara took her stuffed monkey Corey and the afgan she got out of my Grandma's things. My Great Grandma McGlade made this 40 years ago or so. She loves it and has used it the last three months. Sara loves camp and I know she's having a great time but it's gonna be hard not having her here on her B-day tomorrow.

1 comment:

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Is that an air conditioner and a heater less than 3 ft. from each other? Guess they have all the seasons covered. LOL The particle board walls look very familiar, that's what we put on the walls of the kids' bedrooms in the basement years ago. Good ideas endure.